The Housing Supply Association’s role is to play an active part in the Government mandate to boost the supply of housing for Australians – particularly for those who have been prevented from home ownership and even entering the rental market in major metropolitan and regional centres where they are employed because of the cost.
Campaigns by HSA centre on:
- Industry measures to give priority in housing supply for first home buyers through specific incentives and opportunities.
- Industry measures that directly support the Government’s housing affordability concerns in the market rental for ‘key workers’.
- Assisting with policy development by Governments at all levels to address the housing supply crisis through representation to political decision-makers on measures to streamline the regulatory and approval process.
- Direct engagement and participation in Government advisory bodies focused on housing supply.
- Active public promotion of actions taken by Association members to address housing supply for first home buyers, key workers and those with a disability.
To find out more about our campaigns, please see below.
No campaigns at this time.