The Housing Supply Association offers a number of sponsorship opportunities for its Members, and some opportunities for non-Members.
Some of the current Sponsorship Opportunities available include:
- Event Sponsorship
- Media Sponsor
- Welcome Pack Sponsorship
- Newsfeed Sponsor
- YouTube Sponsor
The primary target audience for sponsorship opportunities is HSA’s Members (and in the case of events, their guests). HSA’s Members are all involved in the Housing Industry and are interested in progressing development and their services in order to supply more housing for Australian communities.
Types of organisations who are HSA Members include: developers of all sizes, financial institutions, government representatives, non-profits and general consultancies (such as property lawyers, town planners, architects etc.). Via sponsorships, you are able to directly reach and influence these types of organisations.
Sponsoring through the Housing Supply Association can take you straight to your target market (clients, potential business partners and stakeholders), and demonstrates your level of support and commitment to improving housing supply and affordability and giving organisations of all sizes within the Housing Industry (rather than a select few), the chance to have their voice heard by policy and decision makers.
These opportunities can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure to those involved in or with the Housing Industry.
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the Housing Industry, including with policy and decision makers and key industry representatives.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and legitimacy, and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Develop a level of trust with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from Local, State and Federal Government departments and the private sector.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities, which may include on highly visible marketing collateral.
To access a copy of the HSA Sponsorships, Partnerships and Advertising Opportunities Guide which has more detailed information and prices, please contact us.